Honda Power Equipment WB20
2013 Honda Power Equipment WB20
Columbia Grain & Feed
Honda Power Equipment
Extensive selection for irrigation, flood control, light construction, pool draining, and more.
- General purpose, centrifugal 2" pump
- Easy starting Honda OHV commercial engine
- 152 gal./min. capacity
- Durable silicon carbide mechanical seal
- Cast iron volute and impeller
- Easy starting Honda OHV commercial engine: The durable Honda GX series commercial grade engine is easy starting and provides ample power for the toughest conditions.
- Durable silicon carbide mechanical seal: The WB20 features abrasion-resistant silicone-carbide seals for extended wear.
- Cast iron volute and impeller: The rigid-mount cast iron volute reduces case wear, increasing the life of the pump.
- Heavy duty full frame protection: Protects the pump, while offering a convenient tie down location for transport.
- Isolation mounted engine and pump: High performance mounts minimize vibration, keeping the pump from “walking” away or “burying” itself in soft soil conditions. The reduced vibration also reduces wear on components, increasing the pump's durability.
- Protected by Honda Oil Alert®: Protects the pump by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- 3 year residential/commercial warranty: You can rest easy, knowing your pump is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- Large strainer: The strainer allows up to 8 mm (5/16 in.) solids to pass through, helping to prevent clogging.
- Engine: GX120
- Displacement: 118cc
- Bore and stroke: 2.4 in. x 1.7 in.
- Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
- Oil Alert: Std
- Pump type: Centrifugal, Self-priming
- Volute: Rigid Mounted Cast Iron
- Impeller: Cast Iron
- Mechanical Seal (Pump case / impeller): Silicon Carbide/Silicon Carbide
- Priming time: 110 sec @ 16.4 ft.
- Drive system: Direct
- Discharge capacity: 152 gal./min.
- Suction port diameter: 2 in. NPT
- Discharge port diameter: 2 in. NPT
- Total head lift: 92 ft.
- Suction head lift: 26 ft.
- Maximum pressure: 40 psi
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 17.9 in. x 14.4 in. x 16.5 in.
- Dry weight: 46 lb.
- Strainer Part #: 78325-YG3-000
- Residential Warranty: 3 years
- Commercial Warranty: 3 years
- A wide variety of hose kits, couplers, adaptors, and other accessories are available.
- Engine Type
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- Bore and Stroke
- 2.4 in. x 1.7 in.
- Pump Style
- Centrifugal, Self-priming
- Cast Iron
- Drive System
- Discharge Capacity
- 152 gal./min.
- Discharge Port Diameter
- 2 in. NPT
- Suction Diameter
- 2 in. NPT
- Head Lift
- 92 ft.
- Suction Head Lift
- 26 ft.
- Max Pressure
- 40 psi
- 17.9 in. x 14.4 in. x 16.5 in.
- 46 lb.