2017 Billy Goat PL1800H (Honda)
Call for Price
This compact 18" aerator is ideal for smaller property aeration or rentals and features reciprocating cam tines that propel the unit forward and drive cores up to 2.75" deep. The unit can aerate up to 22,000 sq. ft. per hour, is simple to operate for homeowners, easy to steer without lifting and requires no add-on weights.
The easy folding handle allows for compact transport and storage. Only four tines and no chains along with a no-tool removable cover make for easy maintenance.
- Engine: Honda
- Displacement (cc): 118
- Tines: 4
- Weight (lbs): 240
- Core Spacing (in): 3.63 x 6
- Core Depth (in): Up to 2.75
- Length (in): 57
- Width (in): 24
- Wheels (in): 12
- Height (in): 40
- Wheel Type: Semi-pneumatic
- Four (4) Machined & Heat Treated Hardened Thin Wall Tines: Simple, durable screw-in design makes service simple. 5/8" diameter.
- User Friendly Controls: Handle has finger-tip controlled bail for engaging drive/tine with auto stop safety feature.
- Easy-Fold Handles: Folding handles provide compact transport and storage.
- One-Piece Lift-Off Removable Cover: Offers ease of maintenance for 100% access to all components.
- Reciprocating Crankshaft Assembly: Punches tine core depths to 2.75" even in hard soil conditions.
- Coring Depth
- Up to 2.75
- Engine Type