2017 Billy Goat PL2500SPH (Honda)
Call for Price
The PL2500SPH Self-Propelled Hydro-Drive aerator delivers up to 35,000 sq. ft. of aeration per hour and punches core depths to 2.75" even in hard soil conditions. It has a top speed of 2.62 mph or 3.846 feet per second. Eight reciprocating cam driven tines propel the unit forward and variable speed hydro-drive allows for denser hole pattern at slower speed where needed, plus eliminates fatigue from pushing while transporting or ramp loading and provides commercial operators with enhanced control while aerating on hilly areas.
The unit is easy to maneuver without lifting, requires no add-on weights, has no chains and is simple to service.
Built-in quick release receiver hitch offers simple conversion to a ride-behind unit when adding an optional chariot. Reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity.
- Engine: Honda
- Displacement (cc): 196
- Tines: 8
- Weight (lbs): 360
- Core Depth (in): Up to 2.75
- Core Spacing (in): 3.63 x 6
- Length (in): 67.5
- Width (in): 32.5
- Height (in): 41.25
- Wheels (in): 12
- Wheel Type: Pneumatic
- Hydrostatic Drive Transmission: Simple hydro-drive front wheel system handles up to 20-degree hills. Eliminates fatigue from pushing during transport or ramp loading.
- User Friendly Controls with Side x Side Bail: Finger-tip controlled side x side bail - one for tining and one for drive. Auto stop safety feature.
- Reciprocating Crankshaft Assembly: Punches tine core depths to 2.75" even in hard soil conditions.
- One-Piece Lift-Off Removable Cover: Offers ease of maintenance for 100% access to all components.
- Speed Adjust Lever: 3 speeds. Allows for denser hole pattern at slower speed where needed. Match speed to landscape complexity, lawn size, operator comfort and maximum productivity.
- Eight (8) Machined & Heat Treated Hardened Thin Wall Tines: Simple, durable screw in design makes service simple. 5/8" diameter.
- Quick Release Receiver Hitch: Built in for an optional chariot, converting walk-behind to ride-behind comfort.
- Coring Depth
- Up to 2.75
- Engine Type