2017 Troy-Bilt Pony Garden Tiller
Our Pony rear-tine rototiller with its dependable engine, tough cast-iron transmission and forward-rotating Bolo tines are just a few of the reasons that the Pony will power through your tilling and soil preparation chores for many seasons to come.
- Just One Hand® Operation
- Cast-Iron Encased Bronze Gear Drive Transmission
- Patented Bolo® Tines
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton OHV 1150 Series
- Displacement: 250cc*
- Starting System: Standard recoil
- Transmission: Cast-iron transmission with bronze gear drive
- Tine Direction: Forward-rotating
- Speeds: 1 Forward with power reverse
- Tilling Width: 16"
- Tilling Depth: Adjustable up to 7"
- Tines: 12" diameter Bolo
- Oil: 26oz SAE30 (included)
- PTO: N/A
- Wheels: 13" x 5" Pneumatic
- Shields: Rear Tine Sheild
- Hanlde: Plow
- Grips: Hand Grip
- Bumper: Yes
- Shipping Dimensions: 56"(L) x 22.38"(W) x 27.75"(H)
- Shipping Weight: 215 lbs
- Warranty: 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty - refer to online operator's manual for exclusions. Limited lifetime warranty on transmission. 2-year manufacturer's warranty on engine.
- Engine Type
- Briggs & Stratton OHV 1150 Series
- Cast-iron transmission with bronze gear drive
- Tilling Width