2018 Troy-Bilt Pro-Line CRT Garden Tiller (21D-655A766)
160cc Counter-Rotating Rear-Tine Rototiller with 16" Tilling Width
Troy-Bilt's most powerful counter-rotating garden tiller. The Pro-Line CRT features a premium Honda engine and counter-rotating design to break up hard-packed soil quickly and easily. Small enough to fit easily between garden rows and with Just One Hand® operation, the Pro-Line CRT rototiller is also easy to use.
- Just One Hand® Operation: Just One Hand® operation lets you guide your Troy-Bilt® tiller with literally one hand. Because the machine is engineered to be well-balanced and easy to control, it does the work - not you.
- Cast-Iron Encased Bronze Gear Drive Transmission: Our tillers use a patented cast-iron encased transmission with bronze gear drive that provides so much extra strength and durability, we cover it with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Patented Bolo® Tines: All Troy-Bilt® tillers feature patented Bolo® tines, which are three uniquely shaped tines. Each tine is designed to do a separate task, yet work together to create finely tilled soil, ready for planting.
- Counter-rotating tines for easy use and greater control
- 1 forward speed with power reverse
- 16" tilling width
- 10" tine diameter
- Adjustable tilling depth up to 6"
- Factory-installed protective bumper included
- 13" ag tires for greater maneuverability
- 160cc* Honda GC engine
- Limited lifetime warranty on transmission
- 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty - refer to online operator's manual for exclusions
- Series: R/T 490 Series (Proline)
- Platform: Rear Tine
- Family: Tiller
- Engine: Honda GC Series
- Displacement: 160cc*
- Starting System: Standard recoil
- Transmission: Cast-iron transmission with bronze gear drive
- Tine Direction: Counter-rotating
- Speeds: 1 Forward with power reverse
- Tilling Width: 16 in.
- Tilling Depth: Adjustable up to 6 in.
- Tines: 10 in. diameter Bolo
- Oil: 16oz 10W30 (included)
- Attachments: Factory-installed protective front bumper (included)
- Wheels: 13 in. x 5 in. Pneumatic
- Shields: Rear Tine Sheild
- Handle: Loop and Bail
- Grips: N/A
- Bumper: N/A
- Shipping Dimensions: 49.88 in.(L) x 22.6 in.(W) x 28.5 in.(H)
- Shipping Weight: 171 lb.
- Warranty: 2-year limited manufacturer ft.s warranty - refer to online operator ft.s manual for exclusions. Limited lifetime warranty on transmission. 2-year manufacturer ft.s warranty on engine.
- Engine Type
- GC Series
- Cast-iron transmission with bronze gear drive
- Tilling Width
- 16 in.
- 171 lb.